THE AMEN CORNER

 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

WORD UP, YO.

"Uh...George--that's not a baby...wait--is that a STRAW you're holding?!"



Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

It was about fucking time.

You may now all leave comments without having to sign up with Blogger. I realize this was a great hurdle for many who wished to leave comments and did not want the hassle of creating a Blogger account. I should have done this ages ago.

The only drawback was that it effectively erased all previous comments--sorry, Dot!

Anyway...

My "big" site update keeps getting postponed, due to numerous issues; therefore I am making little updates, one bit at a time.

I hope to add a chatroom shortly, and afew more standard Blogwhore options.

Let me know what you think...hopefully, people will now post more often.

)+(