THE AMEN CORNER

 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

NIPPLES HARD WITH GENIUS

My fellow Americans:

I finally unpacked the box that had all of my old drawings.

I scribble a bit, you know.

My medium is unique; I draw only on the back of restaurant placemats, and napkins. I'm generally suffering--as all artists suffer--from bad service, and/or bad food.

Much great art was wrought at Denny's, wherein I had the (dis)pleasure of both.

As I begin the laborious process of scanning it all, I will give you all a taste of the last batch that I unearthed. These were stashed away with a bunch of tax papers:

Every Good Blob Deserves Fudge.

Yes, We Have No Bananas.

Gulp
.

N.H.W.G.

Virgins Dribbling Giblets...

With Sleepless Eye.


Anyway, the "new" (recovered) stuff is WAY more disturbing. They also smell strangely of Frisco melts. Be forewarned.


)+(