THE AMEN CORNER

 

Sunday, May 18, 2008

LAMB AND LION LAY


December 19th, 2006


Recently, while digging around for weird shit to post on the Warpath Forum, I ran across what may well be the weirdest fucking thing in ages: CHRISTIAN FURRIES?!

YIFF ME LIKE YOU WANT ME!

"All creatures great and small," indeed.

I guess I was more surprised that there was an entire WEB RING for it than anything else...

I honestly don't know why this stuff surprises me anymore...once you've seen the Christian Boylove forum (!), nothing really shocks you anymore.

I'm waiting for the Christian Necrophiles Chat and Christian Scat rooms...I mean, you people are already drinking your pee...

Well, ok...ONE OR TWO of you are. But I'm afraid the impact of just one Christian pee-drinking site undoes the good will of a thousand non-urolagist Christian pages...

Arf! Arf! Furry Jesus Loves You! Arf! Arf!

From the official Encyclodpedia Dramatica entry:

Furry Jesus welcomes all the little lost lambs, foxes, wolves, dogs, cats, coyotes, and dick-nippled magical three-tailed vampire fairy badgers into heaven with open arms.


EDIT: The Office of Faith-Based Initiatives told me to kill them all, that furries were an abomination, and that I must commit fursecution or die. I have no evidence; I will have to act on faith. But because I am a moderate, I will only slay the dick-nippled ones.

And then I woke up, and the cat was peeing on my Metal Maniacs stack. Damn covert ops...


)+(

Labels: , , ,